Opportunity for University students to present their automotive related projects, innovation and ideas.
- Student teams working on Automotive related research/innovations, from any HEC recognized degree awarding university/institution.
- Each team can have a maximum of five members. Each team should have one member from the Automotive industry.
- The innovative projects can be from any of the following themes, but not limited to:
- Automotive Design Engineering
- Automotive Manufacturing Engineering
- Vehicle Dynamics
- Vehicle Body Design, Styling and Integration
- Active & Passive Safety for Automotive
- Ergonomic Design of Automotive
- Automotive Textiles
- Conventional and Alternative Fuels
- Fuel Cells
- Electric and Hybrid powertrain
- Engine Efficiency and Fuel Economy
- Combustion Engineering
- Emission and Environmental protection
- Advanced Materials for Automotive
- Automotive Electronics, Controls and Instrumentation
- Human- Machine Interfacing
- Automotive CFD Design/Analysis
- Motor Sports Engineering
- Autonomous and Semi-Autonomous Vehicle
- Others (Thermal Design, Structural Design etc.)
- Participating teams will have to come up with Automotive related innovative project idea, one page project description, and team membership at the time of registration.
- Teams should preferably utilize state-of-art technologies/software/techniques to design the innovative product concept.
- Projects having potential to benefit domestic Automotive industry/economy will be given special consideration.
- Teams will need to submit a complete project report along with a business plan (report template will be available on the DICE Automotive 2017 website).
- Teams will be required to display and present their projects on the final day of the event.
- Panel of Judges will consist of experts from academia (majority of judges from outside of host institution), expatriates and industry. Each team of judges needs to have equal number of judges from academia and industry. It is highly recommended to have 3 to 4 teams of judges with 4 members in each team – 2 judges from industry and 2 judges from academia in each team.
- Top five projects must be reviewed by DICE Automotive Chair US before finalizing the top 3 winners.
Project Evaluation Criteria:
|1.||Degree Of Innovation:||20%|
|2.||Potential Impact on local industry and Economy:||30%|
|3.||Usage of Modern Tools / software:||10%|
|4.||Readiness for commercialization (Prototype & Business Plan) :||30%|
|5.||Presentation / Report:||10%|
- Online registration: Go to online form
- In addition, all team members for each project much also register themselves and their project on DICE Innovation Portal (http://www.diceinnovationportal.com)